Tensile Frame Fitting Disc Brake Converter
(Full Details at bottom of page)
- Brand: Tensile
- Model:Torsion Bar Disc Brake Frame Converter
- A tough answer for that frame you love, but it won't take Disc Brakes
- Fits virtually any frame with vertical dropouts and flat plate chainstay ends.
- Adjustable torsion bar which fits to ATB Frame Canti/Vee Mounts
- CNC machined alloy.
- Hole fitted and supplied with bolt for bolting to dropout. (hole needs to be drilled and tapped).
- Fine adjustment screws to anchor it if bolt not used.
- Supplied with extra long quick release skewer because rear dropout is expanded on the outside.
- Torsion bar counteracts back forces when brake is applied.
- Select also the following delivery options
- 1.Delivery in the UK 2. Delivery in Europe 3. Delivery Worldwide
This is a great solution when you want to fit disc brakes to that old school frame with no disc mounts. Fits 90% of old alloy frames with conventional pressed plate rear dropouts. May be a problem if the dropouts are not flat around the dropout where the wheel axle fits. ie. CNC side webs etc.